Terms & Conditions
Ventilation Experts Ltd.
All orders are accepted subject to our standard conditions of sale which are available on request and of which an extract is printed below to which your attention is drawn:
EXTRACT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any conditions whatsoever of the buyer whether implied or expressed.
2. No variation waiver or addition to these conditions will be accepted by the Company unless agreed in writing and signed by a Director of the Company.
3. The Company reserves the right to vary prices at any time. Prices quoted in our product pages are exclusive of value added tax, Delivery charges or duties which the buyer shall be advised of in the checkout page prior to purchase.
4. Prices quoted in our product pages relate to goods supplied by the Company and do not include delivery charges which the buyer shall be advised of in the checkout page prior to purchase.
5.The Company will attempt to meet the delivery stated in the shipping section but delivery dates quoted are approximate and time shall not be of the essence. Delivery charges are for mainland UK only. We only ship to the UK unless we agree otherwise on an Ad Hoc basis. International Delivery must be agreed prior to an order being made. Any unauthorised international orders will be automatically rejected and funds refunded.
6. The buyer shall inspect the goods upon receipt and notify the Company of any items which are missing or damaged by 4.30pm the following day receipt.
7. If any goods sold by the Company are proved to be defective, (provided they are returned within 7 days from the date of delivery, or where the defect was not apparent on reasonable inspection within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect) and the Company is satisfied that such defect is not as a result of damage, misuse or incorrect installation by the buyer the Company shall at its sole discretion and subject to satisfactory proof of purchase either:
a) Arrange for the goods to be repaired at no cost to the buyer; or
b) Replace the goods (or the part in question); or
c) Refund to the buyer the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the price)
and in any case the Company shall have no further liability to the buyer. The statutory rights of the Buyer are not affected.
d) The company shall no be liable for any consequential losses howsoever incurred for defective product(s) or incorrectly supplied items.
8. An order may only be cancelled with the Company's written agreement and the buyer will reimburse the Company for all losses, costs, charges and expenses incurred as a result of such cancellation.
9A. UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000
In law you have a separate right of cancellation during a "cooling off" period. If you wish to cancel an order for whatever reason, you have seven clear working days after delivery to let us know. We will refund you excluding the delivery charges on return of goods which must be received within 28 days of the delivery
You must return the goods to us at your own expense and take care of the goods whilst they are in your care including original manufacturers packaging.
Excluded are goods made or altered to the customer's specification.
We recommend that you use a Recorded Delivery service to return goods.
9. The Company does not supply goods on a sale or return basis and there is no obligation on the Company to accept returned goods.
10. Occasionally an error may occur with our web site and goods may be incorrectly priced in which circumstances we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
11. Goods are intended for use in the UK and we make no warranties that the goods are suitable for use outside the UK, or comply with any laws, regulations or standards of any jurisdiction outside the UK.
12. For reasons of health and safety and to avoid any property damage, most 'heavy' items can only be delivered to a ground floor location at the delivery address. You must therefore make your own arrangements at your own risk if the relevant item needs to be transported from the delivery location.
For a full copy of our terms and conditions of sale please contact us.
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correct-ness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from-viewing those pages.
If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guest books or mailing lists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copy-right for any material created by the author is reserved.
Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Shipping, returns and refunds.
Once the chosen payment method has been processed, all orders placed before one pm are normally shipped the same day for delivery next working day if in stock, orders placed later in the day are shipped the next working day. Please note that we aim to fulfil all orders within 4 to 5 working days from the day the order is placed to give us time to order in if not a stock item. If the item is not stock and our suppliers also do not have stocks we will let you know the revised delivery time. No delivery period is guaranteed and no claims for compensation for delivery outside the above details will be accepted Please note that a signature is required at the time of delivery for all orders placed.
Returns and Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with the order you have received from Ventilation Experts Limited, or it is not suitable for the purpose you purchased them for, you may return it to us within 14 days from the date of delivery but must be received by us no later than 21 days frpm the date of delivery. (please note some exclusions apply).
If the goods you have received are faulty, incorrect or damaged on delivery we will be happy to exchange the item or issue a full refund to you excluding any delivery charges. It must be reported to us as damaged by 4.30pm the following day if damaged on arrival due to haulage.
To return goods it is necessary to notify us within seven days from the date you received the items, please have your invoice at hand as you will need to quote your order number or our delivery note number and date of purchase.
We will be happy to exchange or refund having received notification of the return and if received as sold in their original condition and that no sale-able/ sealed packaging have been opened, please include a copy of the Sales Invoice received with your order. Items that have been installed will not be accepted for return unless by reason of defect or warranty claim.Goods must be returned to us witin 21 days of date of delivery.
To cancel an order you can email us, or write to us (see our contact details below).
Goods returned outside of the 14 day period which have been correctly supplied as invoiced at the time of purchase will incur a 30% handling charge and delivery costs are non-refundable. Again we need the original packaging in order to refund moneys. Goods must be returned to us witin 21 days of date of delivery.Goods received after that are not suitable for refund.
Any return outside of the 21 days are not refundeable. Refunds will be paid within 30 days of receipt of the returned order
Exclusions: excludes products made to customised requirements. This does not affect your statutory rights.