Helios HRFD Three Phase Fan Overview:
Explosion proof fans suitable for hazardous areas offering high volumes at low to medium pressures. Explosion proof E Exe II axial fan range suitable for indoor or outdoor use rated IP55 (weatherproof) with a galvanised steel casing for connecting to circular ducting using matching flanges and flexible connectors.Application:
315 mm Explosion proof fans are suitable for most small and medium systems removing changing the air and removing airborne pollutants from all Hazardous areas including fume cupboards, workshops, spray booths, solvent stores etc. Check with your local Health and Safety Executive (HSE) for advice about suitability of these fans to your application.Main Features:
- Suitable for Hazardous areas.
- Explosion proof E Exe II
- Quiet and powerful axial flow fan for use with 315 mm dia ducting
- High performance up to 1114 l/s and 589 l/s.
- 1 Year no quibble warranty
- Quality assured by the manufacturer ISO9001-Helios HRFD 315 Ex Dimensions:
Duct Diameter : 315 mm
Length : 300 mm
Weight : 8.0KGResources:
Installation Instructions - click here
Wiring Diagram - click here
Catalogue Pages - click hereHelios Code:
HRFD 315/2 Ex, HRFD 315/4 Ex